Workshop – Healthy Eating & Food Choices: Who we are, What we eat.
Project Active Generations (Funder NHS/PDF)
Project Active Generations is an opportunity for individuals and families from different communities to combine their cultural beliefs about food choices in everyday life through workshops that include food photography, interactive participations, creative story telling, visual arts.
Key aims of the workshops
- Why is healthy eating important? How to make healthier food choices?
- Bringing together different communities to share food cultural beliefs and food choices in daily life.
- Developing culturally sensitive nutritional knowledge for effective health promotion.
- Interactive and participatory approach.
- Workshops will deliver in the social clubs, community organisations, and client premises – contact Women’s Concerns to arrange a workshop at time and place that meets your group’s needs Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through photographs and interactive conversations people will become more conscious about healthy food habits and food choices.
- Free workshops of maximum 1 hour, venue hire costs will be paid on an hourly rates.
- Workshops delivered by a health communication professional with several years of experience in this area.
- Community groups, statutory agencies and business/corporate bodies interested in healthier food choices.
- For men and women of all ages from all communities